A few facts about me:
1. I’m a dance, yoga, and Pilates teacher that writes science fiction and fantasy and the occasional weird tale. My short stories have been published in magazines such as Fireside, Galaxy’s Edge, Future Science Fiction, and Cast of Wonders, as well as anthologies like Little Green Men–Attack!, Cats in Space, and Funny Science Fiction. My Publications page has links to all my published work, though a few of those links are now defunct.
2. I live in Utah with my husband, daughter, and two cats.
3. I love baking, crafting, hiking, cross-country skiing, and dancing.
4. My other career passion is teaching Pilates. My teaching and my writing worlds don’t collide much. But if you’re looking for the Pilates Dantzel… click here.
5. My current writing drink of choice is a Starbucks Strawberry Acai Refresher, or peach herbal tea.